Digitise your Customers’ Shopping Experience with Guided Selling
eCommerce and online shopping continue to grow year on year, and it is no surprise. It is easier than ever to search for products you want, have a look at them, read reviews, watch unboxing videos, and finally buy them. Customers can shop at any time, anywhere.
With this level of convenience in customers’ pockets, retail stores need to step it up a notch to deliver a more seamless and enjoyable experience for customers in their physical stores. It’s time to digitised retail store, and introduce guided selling.
Using the power of the Ombori Grid, Radford can work with you to provide your customers with a digitised shopping experience, as convenient as online shopping, in your store.
A few applications of guided selling
Virtual Store Assistant
Have you ever walked into a liquor store to buy a bottle of wine and been stumped with what you’re looking for? With thousands of brands and numerous varieties of wine to suit every taste, it is easy to be at a loss.
The Ombori Store Assistant takes the confusion out of the shopping experience, and gives your customers the aid of a personal shopper, without having to hire one. The Store Assistant uses a hybrid touch and voice interface to inspire your customers and help them make informed shopping decisions through guided selling.
- Create a more enjoyable shopping experience for customers
- Convert in-store visits to online shoppers with shopping inspiration and endless aisle
- Capture demographic data of instore customers to inform your marketing strategy
When someone makes a decision to come into your store, they may be ready to make a sale. But if you’re having to turn someone away, point them to another store or send them to your website to make their purchase, they may be discouraged.
Endless Aisle retail reduces lost sales by allowing you to offer a much broader product selection than you can physically have on display. When an item isn’t available instore, you can still make a sales, and have it shipped directly to the customer. The Ombori Store Assistant provides a customer with a link to your online store and they can make their purchase instantly.
- Retain potentially lost customers by offering an instant checkout online for a seamless purchase
- Make the most of the space you have in your physical stores, offering your entire product range through your endless aisle
- Convert in-store visits to online relationships
It can be easy for customers to feel overwhelmed when entering some retail stores. Large stores, confusing layouts and inconsistencies between different locations of the same store can have customers at a loss to find what they’re looking for. Wouldn’t it be helpful to have a virtual assistant as your co-pilot?
Store Wayfinding, powered by the Ombori Store Assistant, offers a user-friendly voice and touch interface that gets customers where they need to go. The assistant offers to help you find products, browse the catalogue and provides recommendations. And once you know what you’re looking for, you’ll be given visual and. voice-guided instructions on how to get there. No more lost and frustrated customers.
- Provide a seamless shopping experience by giving customers precise instructions on how to find specific locations and products within your store
- Prevent lost revenue from frustrated customers
- Convert an in-store visit to an online purchase if products are not available in store